Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Brownie Pop

Yes, I'm that girl!

The girl that gets sucked in my good marketing tactics by stores. Yeah, I'm talking to you Sur la Table!

On a recent shopping trip with my mom in Santa Barbara, we popped into Sur la Table...a personal favorite of both of ours! And to no one's surprise, we bought several things including a silicone brownie pop baking dish. From first glance I knew I had to have it! I thought they would make terrific little individual wrapped gifts in clear bags. I had visions of sprinkle colors dancing in my head!

I've been waiting for the right moment to make them and well, the right moment and time finally came around. With a day off work and several sorority events over the weekend I figured now was as good as any. So, I whipped up a bunch of brownie mix and off we went...
_______

Note to self: Buy SEVERAL more of the brownie pop baking dishes to execute this in a much more timely fashion in the future.
_______

HOURS later...

I haven't quite mastered what the exact amount of brownie mix to put in each mold is, but I got close. Also, I forgot to mention, I got the 'pop sticks' at Sur la Table too. They come is packets of 25, if I remember correctly!

Anyways, here's the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment